Call for SMEs
South Asian Idea is looking for enthusiastic subject matter experts (SMEs) to contribute to the meaningful discourse of finding coherence in South Asia. The issues being discussed are at the pages displaced on the home page of http://southasianidea.com/. Insight and experience with command over English language are the sole criteria.
- Write a minimum of one original and exclusive weekly contribution.
- Write well researched articles on events in the world impacting South Asia
Apply if you have:
- Experience with blogging (either on your own blog or on other platforms).
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Informed knowledge and in-depth understanding of the history of and current affairs in the region;
The position will be un-paid; Southasianidea will, however, provide the blogger with a platform and quality readership to gain experience and furnish their skills as a writer. Sharing the blog-space with distinguished and well-known writers, the individual will gain the opportunity to build a fine reputation as a blogger.
To apply, please familiarise yourself first with southasianidea’s current and past coverage by looking through our archives at http://southasianidea.com/. Follow this up by sending an example of a blog you have written (include link), and a brief letter describing your blogging interests. Also links to either your previous work or to your own blog. The entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the ‘contact us’ page.
Deadline: Rolling applications