The world is facing a multitude of problems. Chief among them are the financial crisis and Islamist fundamentalism. In this backdrop, a few pertinent questions are: Will liberal-democracy remain the only form of political economy for the future? Are communism and militant nationalism totally dead? In the November Summit, it becomes imperative for the G20 leaders to follow a holistic approach in solving the pressing problems of the day whereby they can begin history.
eNews & Updates
- What is Foreign Office Up To?
- 54 PoWs and the shadow of Nehru
- Pakistan Elections and Taliban
- China…What Next?
- Managing the Borders
- Chinese Intrusion in Ladakh: Terrain model exposes Dragons War Preparedness
- India-China Relations and the Changing Nature of War
- Ladakh and the War Zone Campaign Doctrine of China
- Sarabjit’s Murder Shows Radicalisation of Pakistan Society
- Ban on Porn and Pornography of Ban
- Ladakh: The Perspective that is Missing
- Himalayas or Indo Pacific
- Why Have a Surrender Policy?
- Analysing China’s Defence White Paper
- Analysing the Chinese LAC Intrusions
TagsAfghanistan Afghan National Army Af Pak Af Pak Policy Al Qaeda America Arab World Asia Bangladesh Barack Obama Burma China India Indian Army Indo pak relations internal security Iran ISAF ISI Jammu and Kashmir Jihad Kashmir Kayani LeT Libya Manmohan Singh Middle East Myanmar NATO New Delhi New York Times Obama pakistan Pakistan Army Russia SAARC south Asia Srinagar Taliban terror United States USA Warfare and Conflict War in Afghanistan (2001–present) war on terror
- Ashesh Das on Au Revoir, Lieutenant Navdeep Singh..
- Manish Sharma on 54 PoWs and the shadow of Nehru
- S. Suchindranath Aiyer on 54 PoWs and the shadow of Nehru
- ecopack on Battles of Sino India War 1962: Walong
- Manish Sharma on Indian prisoners of war holed till death in Pakistan
- S. Suchindranath Aiyer on Managing the Borders
- S. Suchindranath Aiyer on China…What Next?
- SAISA Gazette is out! paper.li/southasianidea… ▸ Top stories today via @OneWorldSA 7 hours ago
- @TRIIKONE A necessity now more than ever 19 hours ago
- SAISA Gazette is out! paper.li/southasianidea… ▸ Top stories today via @dailybeasttv @nitingokhale 1 day ago
- SAISA Gazette is out! paper.li/southasianidea… ▸ Top stories today via @sanjeevmiglani 2 days ago
- 13 people followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 2 days ago