The world of Bobbit in 2008 was a lot different from the one we are witnessing today. The events in the Islamic landscape of the world call for greater insights in dealing with the terror emanating out of the tunnels of Islamic against the market states. It definitely requires better international cooperation on laws, seamless and vibrant response mechanism and militaries capable of fighting hybrid wars.
eNews & Updates
- National Defence University – An Analysis
- South Punjab: The Key Battle Ground in Pakistan Elections
- Defence Indigenisation
- What is Foreign Office Up To?
- 54 PoWs and the shadow of Nehru
- Pakistan Elections and Taliban
- China…What Next?
- Managing the Borders
- Chinese Intrusion in Ladakh: Terrain model exposes Dragons War Preparedness
- India-China Relations and the Changing Nature of War
- Ladakh and the War Zone Campaign Doctrine of China
- Sarabjit’s Murder Shows Radicalisation of Pakistan Society
- Ban on Porn and Pornography of Ban
- Ladakh: The Perspective that is Missing
- Himalayas or Indo Pacific
TagsAfghanistan Afghan National Army Af Pak Af Pak Policy Al Qaeda America Arab World Asia Bangladesh Barack Obama Burma China India Indian Army Indo pak relations internal security Iran ISAF ISI Jammu and Kashmir Jihad Kashmir Kayani LeT Libya Manmohan Singh Middle East Myanmar NATO New Delhi New York Times Obama pakistan Pakistan Army Russia SAARC south Asia Srinagar Taliban terror United States USA Warfare and Conflict War in Afghanistan (2001–present) war on terror
- S. Suchindranath Aiyer on National Defence University – An Analysis
- S. Suchindranath Aiyer on Defence Indigenisation
- wazir on Pakistan: Dynamics of Failing State Theory
- sid on Indian prisoners of war holed till death in Pakistan
- SURESH JOTANIYA on Indian prisoners of war holed till death in Pakistan
- Ashesh Das on Au Revoir, Lieutenant Navdeep Singh..
- Manish Sharma on 54 PoWs and the shadow of Nehru
- REPLUG: National Defence University – An Analysis southasianidea.com/modernising-th… 8 hours ago
- SAISA Gazette is out! paper.li/southasianidea… ▸ Top stories today via @sanjeevmiglani @SIAS_Southasia @southasianidea1 12 hours ago
- 2 people followed me and 2 people unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 21 hours ago